help ease the pressure of environmental protection， it is beneficial to optimize and adjust the power supply structure.
1. Brief introduction of LPG generator
Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is a mixture of propane and butane, usually accompanied by a small amount of propylene and butene. Usually, a strong odor agent, ethyl mercaptan, is added so that the leakage of petroleum gas can be easily detected. Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is produced when crude oil is extracted or emitted from petroleum or natural gas extraction. Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is often mistaken for propane. In fact, LPG is a mixture of petroleum and natural gas under suitable pressure and exists at normal temperatures and liquids.
2. Status and development of liquefied petroleum gas power generation
With the development of petroleum chemical industry, liquefied petroleum gas as a basic chemical raw materials and new fuels, people pay more and more attention, in bottles, vehicle gas pipeline, etc. has been widely into people's lives, the liquefied petroleum gas pipeline is not affected by restrictions, less investment and quick, gas supply the advantages of flexibility, there is a huge market space
3. Characteristics and advantages of LPG motor
(1) equal proportion gas mixing technology to determine the reasonable mixing ratio of air to liquid gas
(2) high energy ignition technology improves the reliability of the operation of the unit
(4) electronic speed regulation technology, reduce the impact of load on the generator set, and improve the life of the unit
(5) optimized combustion technology can effectively control the exhaust temperature and the cylinder temperature of the engine
(6) low pressure pre mixed air intake technology reduces the investment and failure rate of equipment
1. it is beneficial to optimize and adjust the power supply structure.
2. help ease the pressure of environmental protection.
3. the utility model can improve the energy utilization efficiency of power generation.
4. it can alleviate the pressure of power grid transmission and power grid construction.
Copyright 2017 Shandong Naipute Power Co.,Ltd.